- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
I've forgotten my password. Help!
Click the "My Account" Link, then click the "Rest your password" link. Enter your email address and you will be emailed a temporary password. You can then personalize your password in the "My Account Details" section of the account area.
I had an account on the old store, but my login won't work on the new store.
To login to this new store under your old account, you must first create a new password. For information specific to Returning Customer Accounts, click here.
I'm not sure what album my song is on. How can I find it?
You can search for any song in the search field. Any products that contain that song should return within the results. You can also visit our choir Discography page. There, you will be able to find every song that The Brooklyn Tabernacle has recorded.
Brooklyn Tabernacle Discography
Where are all the Sermons Downloads?
Sermons are available free-of-charge in the Media Center of our church website. Click here to go to the Media Center.
What materials are available for individual songs?
We have listening CDs, Stereo & Split Tracks, Choral Books and Orchestrations for most of our music. If you do not see a product for a particular song or album, the product is currently out of print.
Can I download music, orchestrations, or tracks from your site?
You can find digital MP3 downloads of Sermon Series as well as certain Backing Tracks. Currently, we don't offer digital downloads on our website for Albums or Orchestrations. Please visit iTunes to view and download our entire music catalogue.
Can I make a recording using a Brooklyn Tabernacle Backing Track?
Purchase of this track does not include rights to make a recording of any kind. This digital download constitutes one (1) user performance license and is not to be transferred or shared.
What are the technical details for the Downloadable MP3 Backing Tracks?
- Downloadable MP3s can be downloaded up to 5 times from the link sent to you in the email after purchase. After the fifth download, you can no longer access the file from our site.
- ALL MP3 DOWNLOAD PURCHASES MUST FIRST BE DOWNLOADED TO A COMPUTER AND STORED LOCALLY.
- If you would like to transfer your MP3 to an iPod/iPhone/iPad, you must first put the downloaded MP3 into iTunes and sync with your iOS device as you would any other MP3 in your library.
- All Downloadable MP3s are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be returned.
Can I download DVDs?
DVDs are not currently available for download.